Skylights, Sun Tunnels, and Roof Windows are becoming popular choices for improving existing buildings as well as being included in designs for new commercial space. With energy costs consuming a larger proportion of running a building, daylighting options are being seriously considered. Also, there are solutions being considered for companies researching sustainability business concepts, ideas, and plans.
Daylighting and Energy Design Resources
- From US DOE Energy Efficiency & and Renewable Energy Site, Commercial Building Initiatives: Provides links to guides for energy audits, energy design, retrofit design for office buildings and retail, and more.
- VELUX Commercial Products: Daylighting through the roofs of commercial buildings provides many benefits that no other light source can offer. With VELUX commercial products you can provide optimal light distribution at the building’s core while minimizing glare and enhancing your architectural designs.
- VELUX Daylight Visualizer: This software tool is available for both Windows and Mac computers. It is a simple modeling tool for daylighting design and analysis.
- VELUX Drawings and Specifications: Architectural drawings, commercial application drawings, and more.
- VELUX Installation Instructions: Help, videos, and blinds installation.
Contact Rochester Skylights today to illuminate your home or business
with skylights, sun tunnels or roof windows!